- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in the US territories.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
All applications must be submitted by January 11, 2019.
How to Apply
- In 800 words or less, answer the following prompt:
- Getting accepted to college is an emotional moment. You experience triumph, relief, joy, and accomplishment and, for most of us, it’s a moment we want to share. In 800 words or less, tell us who you texted first to let them know that you had been accepted to college and why it was important to share that moment with them.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available