SimpliSafe STEM Scholarship
- Must be or will be 18 years or older at the time of receiving the award
- Student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program.
- Student must be currently enrolled at an accredited postsecondary institution in the United States for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Student must be enrolled in the United States and be a United States citizen.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a short essay (or submit a short video) telling us a little bit about yourself. Include a story about the greatest achievement of your life in relation to STEM OR a story about the moment you became interested in your chosen STEM field.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available