- U.S. Citizen
- Must be either homeschooled, enrolled in high school, or currently attending college at an accredited post-secondary institution in the U.S.
- Students should have or anticipate earning a high school diploma or GED at the time of application.
- 3.0 GPA minimum.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a 1,500 word essay or a 5 minute max video addressing the following 3 questions:
- How does the internet influence the way you research and buy products?
- If you could use the internet to change an established industry for the better, what industry would it be and what would you do to change it?
- Describe your ideal career or job in the e-commerce or online media industry.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.