Sleepopolis $1,000 Scholarship
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- U.S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
How to Apply:
To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- How has the internet changed the way you research and buy products?
- How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. mattresses, newspapers, television, etc.)
- If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and what would you do to change it?
Make your video creative, innovative, informative, entertaining, and interesting! The video that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award. Use the following form to submit your application. Please include your full name, school year, name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.