Slickdeals Student Scholarship
- Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the D.C.
- At least 17 years of age
- Currently accepted to an accredited university for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States for the fall 2018 semester/quarter, or single equivalent term (during the period from August 1, 2018 – January 1, 2019)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PT on April 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Submit an original essay – “In 500 words, explain what you consider to be the best money-related advice you ever received. Who gave you that advice and did you follow that advice or not?”
- Ten finalists will be featured on the Slickdeals site for entries to be voted on by the community. Additional consideration of the overall submission will be awarded to the top performers by the Slickdeals Scholarship Committee; however, public votes are not the final determination of the winner.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available