Slumber Yard $1,500 Scholarship
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a 2-4 year university, community college, or graduate school program in the United States.
- Candidates must possess an interest in business or entrepreneurship, as demonstrated by past and present volunteer, professional, and educational experiences.
- The minimum GPA required for application is 3.0, indicating that all candidates are in good academic standing.
All applications must be submitted by July 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- Please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree and/or career in business or entrepreneurship? What sparked your interest in these fields?
- What is your ultimate goal or dream job? What are the steps you are taking to achieve your goals?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.