- Submit a 1,000 word maximum essay describing a problem in your community that has made you feel the need to advocate for people who live here.
- How has this informed your sense of commitment to helping people in this community?
- In what ways have you already begun to try to solve this problem?
- How are your current education goals helping to prepare you to have a job, career, and/or do volunteer work, that will allow you to continue to help people in your community?
- Submit an updated resume
- Submit your current unofficial transcript
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.