- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited United States college or University in the spring of 2018.
All applications must be submitted by 9:00 AM EST on February 28, 2018.
How to Apply
- Students should write a well researched and evidence-based blog post. Students may choose the topic, however all topics should encourage a smoke-free world. Topic examples include:
- The benefits of creating a smoke-free world
- The dangers of smoking cigarettes
- Tips to quit smoking
- Students may submit up to 3 blog posts to increase their chances of winning.
- There will be three winners:
- 1st Place: $1,500
- 2nd Place: $250
- 3rd Place: $250
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.