Society of Women Engineers’ Scholarships
- Only women are eligible
- Undergraduate applicants must be planning to study an ABET-accredited program in engineering, technology, or computing in the upcoming academic year
- Masters and PhD candidates must be enrolled or accepted at a school with ABET-accredited programs in engineering, computing, or technology
- You must be planning to attend full time (exceptions are made for reentry and non-traditional applicants)
- You must not be fully funded for tuition, fees, and books and equivalent
Application deadlines depend on grade level. For Freshmen, you can apply March 1 through May 1. For Sophomores through Graduate Students, you can apply December 1 through February 15. All applications must be submitted by 5:00pm Central.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Amount: 1,000 - 7,000
Online Application Available