- Must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2018 academic year, with a target graduation between Spring 2020 and Spring 2022.
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submission.
- For applicants under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian.
All applications must be submitted by October 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- In 1,000 words or less, write an essay about how technology will change the commercial and/or residential real estate industry.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available