Staver Law Group National Scholarship
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
All applicants must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Submit a current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- Write an essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available