Staver Law Group Personal Injury Scholarship
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Submit a current high school, college, or graduate school transcript (unofficial copies are acceptable)
- Write an essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About Staver Law Group
At Staver Law Group, clients come first. When you work with us to represent you for your auto accident, premises liability, medical malpractice, or wrongful death case, you can rely on us to handle the paperwork and guide you through the process. We’re also here to help you, and we know that this is likely the first time you have ever had to deal with the legal system.