Steinberg Injury Lawyers Scholarship Program
- The candidate must be attending an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The candidate must either be accepted to a graduate law school program, or must currently be enrolled and continue to be during the following academic year.
All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2018. The winner will be contacted by April 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Please answer one of the following questions with an essay of no more than 1,000 words:
- What area of law are you most interested in practicing and why?
- If you could make one law aimed at reducing car accidents, what would it be and why?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available