- A participant must be a full-time student or a full-time student-to-be getting a degree at an accredited American institution. That is to say, by the time a participant receives the grant, they must be already enrolled.
- A participant must have excellent academic achievements at their present educational institution.
- A minimum GPA of a participant must be 3.0 out of 4.0.
- A participant must be either 18 years old, or in case a participant is younger than 18 years old, they must have a permission from their parent or legal guardian to take part in the contest.
- A participant is to send an email with their personal data like their name and the name of the institution they are currently enrolled at or plan to be accepted to if they want to participate in the competition.
How to Apply:
- you must write an essay of more than one thousand words. The topic of this year’s contest is “Will COVID-19 Change Our Schools in the Long Run?”.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website
Online Application Available