Students Affected By Cancer Scholarship
- You must be currently enrolled in, or were accepted to, an accredited college/university in the U.S.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome, as are incoming first-year students.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are either a current/former cancer patient, or have stood by a loved one who was diagnosed with cancer.
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a copy of your current college/university transcript
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay on the following topic:
- How did your experience with cancer change the way you look at your own life or the world around you? Did it affect your goals, or change the way you want to live your life? And how are you living up to that or pursuing those goals today? Tell us how your personal experience has shaped your broader approach to life, the people around you, and/or your career goals.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available