Substance Abuse and Mental Health Awareness in Veterans Scholarship
- Any Veteran or Direct Family member of a Veteran that is an undergraduate student, graduate student, or soon to be enrolled in a post-secondary institution in the U.S.
- Direct family includes: spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, mothers-in-law, fathers-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, daughters-in-law, and sons-in-law. Adopted, half, and step members are also included in immediate family.
- Must be 18 years at the time of scholarship entry
All applications must be submitted by May 1, 2018. Winner will be announced on June 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,200 word max) on “Substance Abuse and Mental Health Awareness in Veterans.”
- Fill out the online application
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available