Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship for Philanthropic Efforts
- Applicants must be a student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, seeking either an undergraduate degree or advanced degree at an accredited institution of higher education within the United States.
Applicants will mail the items listed below to:
- Swope, Rodante P.A. Attn: Community Outreach, 1234 E. 5th Ave Tampa, FL 33605
The items needed to be mailed:
- Cover letter including name, address, phone number, email address (MUST be a .EDU address), institution enrolled in, area of study and contact information for Bursars Office & Financial Aid Office.
- Official Transcript
- Essay of up to 1,500 words answering the following question: How does your field of study positively impact the lives of people with a disability?
- Personal statement of up to 2,000 words describing how and why you choose to give back to the community.
Award Dates & Deadlines:
- Applications must be postmarked by June15th, a winner will be chosen by July 15th and the award will be dispersed by July 31st.
Terms & Conditions:
- Scholarship award will be dispersed directly to the financial aid office/bursars office of the university matching the student’s .edu email address.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified with the university prior to disbursement, Swope, Rodante P.A. reserves the right to withhold the award if the applicant does not meet the qualifications at the time of disbursement.
- Employees, affiliates, vendors and the immediate family members of Swope, Rodante P.A., Vanguard Attorneys, or spinalcord.com are not eligible.
- If no applicant meets the academic or community service requirements, Swope, Rodante P.A. reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- All items required for submission including cover letter, transcript, essay, and personal statement must be submitted at the same time, incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Once we receive all items required for submission, within 2 weeks of receiving we will send a confirmation email to the email address provided to confirm eligibility. Please do not inquire on the status of your application until this time period has passed.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Paper Application Available