- Must enroll and attend a college (undergraduate or graduate program) within the U.S. with a full-time or part-time course of study at the time of receipt of scholarship
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to answer one of the following questions:
• What is the best smartphone of 2020, and why?
• What are your favorite and least favorite technology products, and why?
• Can you explain swopsmart.com in simple terms?
Applicants must create their response in one of the following formats:
- Word Document Essay(Between 300-500 words)
Blog Post (No limitations)
Video (Up to two minutes video)
Audio Recording (Up to two minutes audio)
We do not want to set any limitations on your response and encourage applicants to be creative.
All applicants must complete the application form.
If your response is a word document, blog post, or audio recording, please upload along with your application form.
Video responses need to be posted via YouTube. In your application, please provide your YouTube video link.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available