Symonds Research Learners Scholarship
- You must be a high school or college student who will be studying at an accredited U.S. college or U.S. university in the United States in 2020.
- Domestic and international students can apply.
- We welcome applications from students of all ages (including mature students and PhD/doctorate students)
How to Apply:
- Please write a 800 word essay that answers the following 2 questions:
– What is your best learning experience (it could be at school, college, online etc)? Was it the teacher, trainer or self-learning that made the learning enjoyable?
– If you were to teach something in your community to benefit others (to share your knowledge on a topic), what would it be and why?
- Read the Terms and Conditions below
- Complete and submit the form ‘Symonds Training Future Learners Scholarship’ form.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available