Takakjian and Sitkoff Scholarship
- Must be enrolled in an accredited criminal law college or university program or have been accepted into a program.
- Must be between the ages of 17-20.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
All applications must be submitted by July 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit a 1,500-word essay on the following topic:
- Describe your past experience with the juvenile or criminal justice system, what you learned, and how it shaped your interest in criminal law practice.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.