Taylor Rehab Center Health & Wellness Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students, high school seniors, and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment to helping people to be healthy and well.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
How to Apply:
- Write a 1,000 word or less essay addressing the following questions:
- In what way(s) do you currently help people to lead healthier lives?
- What are your goals for helping people to live healthier lives when you have completed the program you are currently enrolled in?
- How do you plan to achieve these goals?
- What inspired you to want to help people to live healthier lives and to reach optimal
- Within your application remember to include an update resume and unofficial transcript
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available