Teachinguide Online Learning Scholarship
- You must be a bonafide college student of any accredited college or university in the United States of America.
How to Apply:
- Craft a 1,500 – 2,000 word essay which explores the topic:
- How can Students Supplement their College Education through Online Learning? or any topic related to the importance and/or benefits of Online Education.
- Email your submissions to
email@example.com with the following:
- Full Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Name of University or College
- University or College Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment (submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc )
- Your Scholarship Essay submitted as .pdf or .doc
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available