- Be currently enrolled or about to enroll in undergrad or graduate school.
- Majoring in a technical degree, such as science, engineering, architecture, physics, computer, and the like.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must submit an essay, no longer than 1,000 words, on one of the following topics:
- Explain the way(s) in which evolving technology has significantly affected your life.
- Where would you like to see technology evolve in the future? What areas would you like to see it extend towards?
- Submit your name, school, major, and concise “About Me” section with your essay.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available
About The Elevator Consultants
An Elevator consulting firm or vertical transportation firm is engaged to represent the building owner’s best interest. The Elevator Consultants works for ownership to address the goals and needs of the building and/ or the entire portfolio. An elevator consulting firm addresses all your vertical transportation needs including elevators, escalator, lifts, dumbwaiters, moving walkways, etc. needs.