- Must be a citizen of US or a permanent US resident
- Must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate or graduate student in a US recognized institute
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be at least 18 years old
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2017. Winner will be announced in January 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,000 word minimum) using one of the following prompts:
- Who should take the leading role in the fight against addiction and substance abuse: government organizations, communities, or private businesses? And how should they do it?
- How can drug testing be used effectively to combat the issues of addiction and substance abuse?
- What has had a worse impact on society: over-prescription of drugs or drug trafficking and illegal drug sales? And how would you best try to solve that problem?
- How has drug abuse affected your life and what steps could have been in place to prevent the issue from arising?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.