The 2019 Extracurricular Impact Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States.
- Incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED are welcome to apply.
- They also must show excellent academic standing with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship candidate must currently or have previously been involved in an extracurricular activity.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, please submit:
- An updated resume,
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school,
- A 750-1,000 word essay discussing ways extracurricular activities fostered a sense of accountability and responsibility in you, taught you how to express yourself, and taught you skills that have become useful in school life and day-to-day activities.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available