The 99Bitcoins Scholarship
- Must be either:
- A high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university
All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write a 1,500-2,000 word essay about the future of cryptocurrency. Where do you see cryptocurrency going in the next 5-10 years? How will you use your education to help improve cryptocurrency?
- Please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the Dept of Education.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available