The All Rowers $500 Scholarship Program
- Currently enrolled in high school, college, or university.
- Currently or recently on the rowing/crew team
All applications must be submitted by June 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (1,000-2,000 words) telling us why rowing is important to you and why others should consider the sport. Some things to keep in mind while you write:
- What made you get into rowing in the first place?
- How does rowing make you feel?
- What are the benefits of rowing?
- How does it compare to other sports?
- Is it difficult to balance school and training?
- What are some of the challenges you face?
- How would you sum up the sport of rowing?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.