The Altman & Altman Law School Scholarship
- Must be a University or College Student
- Must be current undergraduate who is preparing for a career in law.
How to Apply:
- Fill out a biographical information form found on the scholarship website.
- Write an essay on access to legal services in the United States. This essay should focus on the need and affordability of legal services and propose ideas to help meet the demand of these services. The essay should be at least 1,000 words long.
- Email your information form and essay to email@example.com
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available