The Branch Out Scholarship: Commitment to Excellence in Education and Communities
- Applicant must be a student enrolled in college or must be a junior or senior in high school.
- Student must have at least a 2.5 GPA and winner must provide proof of GPA
All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2018.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit at least a 500-word personal statement with details about commitment to excellence and:
- Why they are committed to education
- The struggles that their community goes through
- How they plan to solve issues within their community
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available