The BuildFire Scholarship Fund
- Provide verification of enrollment at a United States university.
- Be rising freshman, sophomore, junior or senior.
- Be registered as a full-time student the year after receiving the scholarship.
- Have a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- Submit a completed essay and all required documents by the application deadline.
All applications are due by July 15 and December 15 of each calendar year. Winners will be announced by August 15 and January 15 of each year.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (750-1,000 words) on how you would use a mobile app to build or maintain a business. Be sure to include the following ideas:
- What unique features would the app have.
- How would you engage and create a connection with your users via the app.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available