The Caitlan Wallace Memorial Scholarship
- Students who are enrolled in a college program in the USA or Canada.
- High school students applying must graduate by June 30, 2019. College students who are applying must be enrolled as of June 30, 2019.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend an accredited college or university during the fall of 2019 forward.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- You must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
All applications must be submitted by December 15, 2019.
How to Apply
- Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes – that’s one person every 48 minutes in 2017.
- Write a three-page essay, please discuss the following:
- How can we prevent drunk driving?
- What can be done to raise awareness about intoxicated driving?
- Inform people about the dangers of drinking and driving
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.