The CareerCrawlers MERIT Scholarship Program 2017-2018
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 either enrolled or planning to be enrolled in an accredited university or college in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018.
- You must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement)
- Must be a Canadian or US citizen
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in either healthcare or engineering related field
- Nursing, Trucking, EMT, Postal, or Applied Sciences and Medicine
All Applications must be submitted before September 30, 2017 (Fall semester), and December 15, 2017 (Spring semester). Winners will be announced November 15, 2017, and January 27, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a 300-400 word essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Include a short video display of your past projects.
- Email a short video of your professor’s and teacher’s recommendations.
- As supporting content, you can send relevant photos, documents and videos
- Fill out the application online.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available