- Open only to United States citizens or permanent residents physically residing in the United States and the District of Columbia
- Must be enrolled full time in an accredited 2-4 year technical/vocational college, university or Code Camp program
- The Contest shall be open to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. Employees of Bugsnag, Inc. and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and any other party involved in the development or administration of this Contest, and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to apply
- Must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application
- Prize recipient must provide enrollment verification
- Valid form of Photo Identification
How to apply:
Twice per year, the Bugsnag Careers in Coding Contest will award one (1) individual passionate about coding and ongoing education with a $1,000 towards their educational expenses.
To apply, students must meet the minimum eligibility requirements and submit their Contest submissions by the submission deadlines which are on March 1, 2020 and October 30, 2020.