The Dream National Scholarship
- You must have current DACA or TPS or certify that you meet the following immigration eligibility criteria:
- Came to the United States before the age of 16;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since November 1, 2015 up to the present time and have had no lawful status;
- Are currently in high school or have graduated from a United States high school or obtained a general education development (GED) certificate from a United States Program; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors in the categories which would have disqualified you for DACA, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
How to Apply:
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website above.
Amount: Amounts Vary
Online Application Available