- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- There are no minimum GPA, residency, or major requirements to apply!
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students).
How to Apply:
- The submission of an essay answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Essays should be 800–1,000 words and submitted as a PDF, DOCX, or DOC.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available