The Frankel Loughran Starr & Vallone LLP Scholarship
- Undergraduate students who major in accounting.
- Graduate students pursuing a masters in accounting or taxation.
- Law students with a focus in taxation who majored in accounting while they were an undergraduate student.
- Attorneys pursuing an LLM in taxation.
How to Apply:
- Write a 500+ word essay on how a travel experience in the U.S. or abroad helped you grow, transformed your thinking, or gave you an appreciation for something new.
- Make sure to fill out the online form.
Further submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available