The GameDesigning.org Scholarship
- All prospective and currently enrolled undergraduate students are eligible to apply for this award. This includes high school seniors.
- Prospective students must possess proof of acceptance to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school.
All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (800-1,500 words) on:
- What do you perceive to be the most revolutionary development in the gaming industry since the turn of the century? How was the gaming world changed by it? Why was it more impactful than other innovations? How will it impact the future of the gaming industry?
- To support your essay please record a video (5-10 minutes) explanation of the ideas outlined in your essay and the reasoning behind it. and touch on the key ideas you wrote in your essay. Please show your passion for gaming and the ideas you have formed!
- Please submit proof of enrollment or a copy of an acceptance letter to an accredited university/college/trade school listed on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available