The Grocare Scholarship Programme
- Applicant should be current graduate student. Incoming, full-time, and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply.
- To verify enrollment, please email your transcript to email@example.com with your name in the subject line.
- Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter, documents, and their future college attendance.
- Must be interested in medical related research with an interest in Ayurveda.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2018. Winner will be announced on July 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Applicants will need to submit the scholarship application on this page.
- Submit an essay of 500 to 700 words. The essay should be structured in 3 sections:
- What are the challenges in research and care of patients with lifestyle disease?
- How is Ayurveda/Natural Medicine beneficial to Lifestyle diseases?
- What has been/is going to be your contribution to helping people with Lifestyle disease?
- Additional: Your experience with Ayurveda & Lifestyle diseases.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a professor belonging to previous university or college. This should be emailed directly to us from the professors email id on firstname.lastname@example.org
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available