The Haug Law Group Scholarship for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Be the survivor of childhood cancer; OR
- Have an immediate family member who survived childhood cancer.
- Have a 3.0 GPA
- Be currently attending or been accepted into an accredited post-secondary school
All applications must be submitted by December 5, 2018.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Write a 500- to 1,000-word essay on ONE of the topics below:
- How has being a childhood cancer survivor or the family member of one affected your life goals?
- Do you believe things happen for a reason? If so, what reasons do you believe you or your loved one was diagnosed with childhood cancer?
- In what ways do you believe our society and/or our government could be more helpful to those affected by childhood cancer?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available