The Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services Scholarship
- Scholarships are awarded to students who have lost one or both parents, who either had no life insurance or were underinsured.
- Must be 17 years old.
- Immediate family members (children or siblings) of Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services are not eligible.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- There is currently no GPA requirement.
- High school seniors and college students are eligible.
All applications must be submitted by September 30, 2018.
How to Apply
- Tell us your story EITHER in an article (500 word minimum) or video submission (1-3 minutes):
- Who did you lose?
- How did that impact your life financially and how do you think your situation would be different if your parent would have had life insurance?
- Where are you attending or planning to attend college and what are you studying?
- How would this scholarship money help you
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available