The I Have Vitiligo, We Are Connected Scholarship
- Current high school and college students officially enrolled
- May only be awarded scholarship once in lifetime
- Open to students across the world
All applications must be submitted by October 30, 2018. Winner will be announced the first week of April.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (minimum 1,000 words) entitled “Human Interconnectedness Today”
- The written piece should be a creative description of how interconnection among humans are maintained at the age of technology and how technology both allows humans to progress and regressive interconnectivity. It may also mention the evolution of human connections through the years and whether technology is speeding the process up, or slowing it down.
- One-page personal information/biography
- Rights to publish essay given by applying
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
About I Have Vitiligo
I Have Vitiligo was created to provide a platform where people with vitiligo (and their loved ones) can connect with one another. It is an online support system to inspire people with vitiligo to live happy lives through stories, guides and personal development tips.
“My hope is that… I can encourage people with vitiligo to live life fully. I want people to shed the shame associated with vitiligo. I also want to be encouraged by people that have vitiligo. I want to hear how people are dealing with it both mentally and medically. I think we can have fun talking about vitiligo.” – Keith