The J.G. Wentworth Scholarship Program
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be currently enrolled or in enrollment process at an accredited university, college, or trade school within the United States.
- J.G. Wentworth employees and their immediate families are not eligible for entry.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Draft a 750-1000 word essay using the prompt below:
- A recent survey we conducted revealed that many Americans would experience some kind of anxiety if they received an unexpected bill of $500 or more. As a college student, how will you manage your finances to ensure you don’t experience this kinds anxiety? What advice would you give to help others prepare for the unexpected?
- Write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You may include interests, life milestones, your dream job, expected college major, or anything else you’d like us to know.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.