The John Fife Female Business Leadership Encouragement Scholarship
- Women or female-identifying student
- Junior or senior year at any accredited college or university
- Business-related undergraduate major
All applications must be submitted by June 14, 2019.
How to Apply
- Complete the application found online.
- One recommendation from a faculty member in the major field of study.
- One recommendation from an employer, volunteer supervisor, or academic advisor.
- An essay of 1000 words or less that clearly answers two specific questions:
- What modern, living woman do you admire and why? What qualities about her contribute positively to the world of business?
- How do you see the landscape of business changing in the next few years in regards to women in business and how would you like to contribute to the advancement of women business leaders in your future profession?
- Verification of current enrollment from the university/college/institute registrar.
- List and include official detailed transcripts of grades or equivalent records for all universities, colleges, or institutes attended with an explanation of the grading system for each transcript submitted.
- All non-English documents must be translated into English.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available