The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2019.
How to Apply
- To be considered, applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript. (Unofficial copies are acceptable)
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member.
- A typed essay of 300-500 words about a time when you faced a significant ethical dilemma. What was the situation and what did you do?
- Additionally, include a brief personal statement as to why you deserve to receive this scholarship and in what way it will further impact your education. Applicants are highly encouraged to speak from the heart.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available