The Lime Connect Fellowship Program for Students with Disabilities
- A current sophomore at a four-year university in the United States
- Continuing studies as a full-time student for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Eligible to work in the United States
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
All applications must be submitted by
How to Apply
- Complete the application online and provide the following:
- Contact and education information
- Current resume
- Answers to three brief essay questions
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a professor, advisor, or supervisor
*A person with a disability is defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider to be a daily function. This definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. We know that 90% of disabilities on campus (and 70% of disabilities among the general population) are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to join The Lime Network and take full advantage of the benefits it offers.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.