The McKinney Law Group Visual Arts Scholarship
- Must be registered as a full-time student in an art degree program for the 2019 school year and must be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
All applications must be submitted by July 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit your current college transcripts, a current curriculum vitae or resume, a cover letter explaining your artistic philosophy and reason for requesting a scholarship.
- Submit a portfolio of at least 5 pieces of visual art. Submissions may be in photograph format. Please provide the size, medium, name of the piece and a short description.
- If you have a website or social media page (Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) that showcases your work, please provide a link. Do not provide personal social media websites.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.