The Meldon Law College Scholarship Video Essay Contest
- Must be planning to attend an accredited U.S. college or university in the 2018-2019 academic year.
All applications must be submitted by January 20, 2019.
How to Apply
- Submit one 5-6 minute video which includes:
- 1-2 minute video bio
- 2-3 minute video essay on one of the following topics:
- Research your state’s gun purchasing process, and the requirements a resident must meet in order to purchase a firearm. Do you believe this process should be changed or updated? What changes or updates would you suggest?
- Schools across the country have different protocols in place to protect students and employees from gun-related violence. Investigate your school’s safety protocols. Are there ways your school, or schools in general, can change protocols to make them more effective? What changes would you make to schools or school policies to help protect everyone from gun-related violence?
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.