The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
- Offered nationwide to United States citizens.
- Students must be in academic “Good Standing” and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Those who have battled cancer at any point in their lives or those who have a parent, sibling, immediate family member or close friend that has battled or is currently fighting cancer.
All applications must be submitted by December 1, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit a written essay (500-1,500 words) or video submission (5 minutes max) answering the following questions:
- How has cancer affected your life?
- How did you overcome this strong adversity?
- How has cancer affected outlook on your life and personal or career goals?
- How did this adversity shape who you are today?
- What would this scholarship mean to you? Why is it important?
- Complete the online application.
- Submit an unofficial Academic Transcript.
- Submit proof of enrollment.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation detailing why you should receive the scholarship.
- Information about any honors you have received as well as any volunteer work. Please summarize in 1-2 sentences for each.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available