- You have been accepted to an accredited college/university, or you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student.
All applications must be submitted by August 6, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an 800 to 1,500 word essay about a personal story of how technology has impacted your life. Be real and authentic. What aspects of your life were affected? How specifically did technology play a role? How has it shaped your life today?
- Along with the essay, please record a 5 minute video of yourself telling your story that you wrote about in your essay. In your video, explain what your essay was about and summarize it. Talk about the key points. Be honest, come from the heart. Typically one-take videos that are not rehearsed are the best.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete the online application.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available