The Perfect Memorials “Living With Loss” Scholarship
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- Must be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning or planning to enroll in the next 12 months.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2018.
How to Apply
- Write an essay (750 words) discussing a personal loss that you’ve experienced and how that death has affected your life and your future plans.
- Submit a copy of your transcript.
- Submit two letters of recommendation or support from teachers, coaches, counselors, or other academic professionals.
The application and submission guidelines can be found on the scholarship’s website.
Online Application Available